Torture, I tell ya.
So I'll just cut right to the chase.
Every mom needs this amazing, make-at-home, magic cleaner.
- A spray bottle
- Blue Dawn dish soap (Has to be blue!!!)
- Distilled white vinegar
Aaaaand...that's all. Not kidding.
Guys. I am really skeptical about make-at-home cleaning products/laundry soap/anything. But you neeeeeed this in your life. Trust me. I wouldn't lead you astray.
So here's what you do.
- Warm up some vinegar in your microwave (I usually do about a cup)
- Pour warm vinegar into spray bottle
- Pour in equal parts of Dawn soap (Doesn't matter how much vinegar and Dawn you use, but just make sure you use equal parts.)
- Give it a little shake
- Spray solution on ANYTHING that needs a good scrubbing. (Showers, tubs, windows, sinks, etc.)
- Let sit for some time (I let it soak in my showers for about an hour)
- Scrub off with water (I use just a normal sponge or scrubber)
- Do a happy dance
It seriously is amazing. You don't have to sit and break your back trying to get all the junk off. It just wipes away and then sparkles.
It smells terrible.
But it is worth it.
The best part? My showers seriously stay cleaner, longer.
You can thank me later! Go clean.